Alcohol and gambling licensing

If you’re looking to start trading alcohol on your property or open up for gambling, then you’ll need to take steps to get a licence. At Drysdales Solicitors LLP, we can guide you through the finer points of gambling law and alcohol licensing, making it easy for you to apply.